Jan 31, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN
Today is Justin's 28th Birthday! Here are the things that I love about my husband.
1. He loves me inspite of my many flaws. Who'd a thought I'd find someone to love me unconditionally?
2. I always knew he'd be a great father, but I can't tell you how many times I've been in awe by him and his love for our children. Watching him interact with our children has helped me to be a better mother.
3. He has always believed in me when nobody else did. When I made the choice to go back to school he never stopped telling me that I could do it. There were times when I would cry in bed because I was so overwhelmed with life and he always helped me believe in myself.
4. He has such passion about his beliefs. He knows what he believes and he's passionate about living and sharing them with others.
5. He's great at giving hugs!
6. He can make me laugh like no one else can.
7. He sees beauty in me that I don't see in myself. He thinks I'm beautiful even when I'm at my worst. That really amazes me - it always will.
8. He lets me crank the heat up when he's already roasting. We have such different temperature gauges, but he seems to always make concessions for me to be comfortable.
9. He likes my cooking. I know that I'm not a great cook and I love to experiment. He's never said anything negative about the way or what I'm cooking.
10. He's always very observant. WAY more than I am. He always notices when I change something around and he's quick to point it out. I am so not that way and I admire that about him.
I could do this for awhile, but I will stop now. Happy Birthday and thanks for being my sweetie!
*I hope this hasn't been too cheesy for any of you. If it has, I apologize and promise not to do this too often*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks Honey, I love you too.
Happy birthday, Justin! Fun new background :)
Wow you made me cry (in a really good way!) It does my heart good to know that Justin has such a great wife who adores him and who he adores. What more could a mother ask for! I love you two! (and the little ones too!)
Lynette
geeze Justin you are making the rest of us look bad! By the way nice blog site.
Jeff
Post a Comment