Jan 18, 2009

Our New Home!

I realized that the only picture I got of our moving truck was with my phone. I know! In a matter of 5 days we got the apartment, went to Salt Lake for a funeral, helped Carrie (my lil' sis) move, packed our storage shed into a moving truck, made the trek to St. George, packed up our room and moved. It was crazy. Literally. My head hurts just thinking about it. So here we are.


When we got our stuff in here I wondered how we were going to fit it, but we're actually doing just fine.

Sorry about the picture of Bracken's behind. I didn't see it until after. he he!

Ema's Room:(ha ha! She was SO mad at me for snapping this picture because she wanted to pose at her desk for it. Which, if you notice has a fluffy princess chair on top of her desk chair. She is very eccentric sometimes.)

Bracken's Room:

(His friend came over Friday and sat on his bed and stared at Hulk and said, "this room is cooler than mine". It was great.)

The main bathroom is a very long and funny shape:
so we stuck a big shelf in there that also doubles as a linen closet. Because . . .

our linen closet is packed FULL of GAMES! Seriously. On some shelves they're double stacked.

You don't get pics of the Master Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen or dining area because, well - they're still pretty messy. But I'll give you a peek at my new (really old) favorite accessory. Golden Peacocks that were a wedding gift to my parents 31 years ago. My Grandma snatched them up when my mom tried to get rid of them and I found them in her house after she died. AND I LOVE THEM. I will find a wonderful place for them. It is my mission. Aren't they great?

7 comments:

MOANA said...

Thanks for the pics, it fun seeing your new place! Moana

Ben and Summer said...

Looks like a great place! And yes, the peackocks are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Your place looks great. I'm excited to stay with you all when I come down. I always like staying with you b/c you let me help myself to the pantry and wear my shoes into the house if I want. Oh, I also like that my baby can yell and play and you don't get mad:)

Rachel said...

Your new place looks SO awesome! The kids' rooms are the best!! I bet you're just giddy to be in your own place! I really love those peacocks too!

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

How Exciting!! It looks really good! Where is it at? Call me sometime so we can go to the library or do something!! I'm going out of town until Feb 3 so maybe when we get back?? I think it would be fun! (I hope Justin is OK after getting punched!)

*Katie* said...

Cute new place!! We miss you :)

Jayne said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys. The place looks amazing!