Feb 28, 2012

Kids Criterium

February 11, 2012


cri·te·ri·um/krīˈti(ə)rēəm/

Noun:
A one-day bicycle race on a short course often held on a blocked-off city street.  Riders typically race for a given length of time, then complete a specified number of laps.





 I'm SO proud of these kids.  Despite a few obstacles (Brackens brake was rubbing his wheel the entire time & Ema's bike is a wee bit too small for her), these kids did amazing.

Boys 6-8 Starting their first heat.  
Girls 8-10 Starting their second heat.  Each heat was almost a mile!




Gracie got bored until they announce free frozen yogurt for spectators.


4 comments:

Eve said...

The brake rubbing the wheel? I remember when your brakes were rubbing your wheel on the mission. Tee hee.

Debra Hawkins said...

You are coming back! I have missed your posts I am so glad you are writing them again!

Rachel said...

I love the look of your blog!!! So cute and what a fun post, your kids are so big!!!

Jayne said...

Your kids are growing up so fast! Good job Ema and Bracken!

I can't wait to see everyone this summer!