35 days to go . . .
In order to make the next month a bit more exciting, we're having a little contest to see who can guess the baby's birthday!
A few things to keep in mind:
A few things to keep in mind:
My due date is October 5th.
With both of them being induced a week early, Ema was a whopping 8lbs 3oz & Bracken a quaint 7lbs 1oz
I've never had the chance to go on my own, but I have every intention to do so with this baby.
I have been measuring a bit ahead of schedule. (approx. a week)
I will NOT let this baby come after the 10th, so don't guess later than that. Unless you want to be cruel.
Here's how the contest works:
1) All you have to do is comment on this post with a date between now and October 10th.
2) Include a guess on the baby's weight too because it will be used as a tie breaker in the event that we get multiple people with the same correct guess for the baby's birthday.
It's that easy!
And if you're the winner?
I will buy you dinner!
(in the form of a gift card to your favorite restaurant)
Good Luck!
P.S. If you are reading this post on Facebook, you HAVE TO COMMENT ON MY ACTUAL BLOG to be considered for the contest.
Oh. And sorry if that last post made you think I'd already had her. I didn't intend it that way, but figured it out pretty quickly after I'd published. Then the sneaky child in me thought it would be funny to leave it and see how much traffic I could get on my blog with just those three little words :)
27 comments:
did anyone take the 10th, 8 pounds 6 oz?
I say October 6, 8lbs 12oz.
October 4 - 2:28 a.m. 7 lbs 14 oz. How's that for detailed? :)
Knowing Dr. Rogers I don't think he will let you go past your due date, so I am going to say September 27 and she will weigh 8 lbs 1 oz.
Hmmm...Oct. 1 7 lbs 9 oz
I'll say September 29th and 8lbs 2oz.
September 20th and weight will be 7 lbs
October 7th (7lbs 12oz)
9/20/10 8lb. 1 oz.
I say Sept 30th and 7lbs 5 oz
Oct 4th. 8 lbs 3 ozs.
Just because that's Gordon's birth day and weight.
Oct. 1st--- 7 ILbs. 2 oz.
October 3 8lbs 2oz
I want to be able to meet her before I am tied up at the Biggest Loser Resort so I really hope she arrives before the 10th as that is the day I go there.
Don't people usually go a week over? But you're measuring a week under, so October 8th at 7lbs 15 oz.
Josh guesses 10/10/10. "It's such a good date." (8 lbs 3 oz)
Hmmm, How about September 27, 7 lbs.
Sweet deal! I'll say straight up October 1st. And weight, let's say 8lbs 2 oz.
October 1, 7 lbs, 14 ounces. It is going to happen then. I just know it. :)
October 3 7 lbs 4 oz.
October 3rd 8lb 6.5oz
I'll guess Oct 5th. 7 lbs. 9 oz.
Sept. 30th. 7lbs 14 oz. I can't wait to see you again! Are you coming to the reunion in Lehi on the 18th--cause that would make sense, you being 9 months pregnant and all.
October 5, weighing in at 7 lbs 3 oz.
-Jon
Oct. 2nd, 7 lbs. 10 oz. Good luck!!
Let's see...I am going to
guess Oct. 6th at 2:37 am, 7 lb. 10 oz., 19 1/2 inches long! How's
that for a detailed guess?;)
I'll say October 1st. 7 lbs.
September 29th. 7lbs 1oz
Love You!
I say September 28th. 8lbs. 1 oz. 21" long
Post a Comment