Aug 29, 2010

It's a Girl!


- - BABY GIRL BECKER - -

My little sister Angie had her baby today at 2:27am.  
She has RED hair and looks a bit like her big brother. 
She weighed 6lbs 13oz and she's just angelic.  
Her name is Mya and I love her already.  
I can't wait to hold her.  

6 comments:

Tarah said...

So I saw this and I thought that you had had your baby, and I freaked out a little bit because it would be early early early. She's a cutie, and as much as you are probably ready to be done...I'm glad this one wasn't yours.

Brooke said...

That will be so fun to have a cousin so close to your baby girl. Lindsay has one on both sides and it makes it for fun times when we are together.

Jayne said...

That was mean...

She's beautiful and I'm so happy for Angie, but you got me. That was mean.

"Josh they had their baby, call your brother...oh wait...mean trick...grrr Alicia...Oh she's cute."

Steve and Donna said...

I agree with everyone- I thought oh no- she had her baby (hah)

Eve said...

Hilariously tricky. You crack me up. Remember when we left tape outlines of our bodies for the elders in Plano?

Rachel said...

Oooo, mean trick! I was about to freak out! Congrats to your sis! :)