Feb 25, 2010

Sick. Sleepy. Hungry.

Hey guys.  Sorry I haven't blogged very much lately, I think there's something wrong with me.  


For the past few weeks I've been SO sick.  Like, almost ready to throw up EVERY SINGLE DAY.  But I don't (Thank goodness).  


And also, I'm always SLEEPY.  I can't figure it out.  All I think about (when I'm not thinking about food) is SLEEP! 


 I am thinking there might be something wrong with my bladder too, because I am getting up ALL THE TIME just to pee at night.  It's frustrating.


I finally made an appointment with the Dr. so I can figure out just what's going on with me!!! I will keep you posted when I find out.  











23 comments:

Lynette said...

Woo Hoo words cannot express how EXCITED I AM FOR YOU GUYS! (and me, you know I love my grandkids!!!)
Love ya!

Shelley said...

You are too funny! Congrats!

Megh said...

No Way! I am so excited for you guys! I think about you often- I hope all is well! When is your bundle of joy due to arrive?

Eve said...

yippee!!!! I love the idea of there being more yous out there. (This isn't a great comment--but I'm not gonna erase it.) I like yous!!

Hoenes Family said...

That is so exciting! Congrats to you!

Brooke said...

So the secret is out huh???!!! I am so excited for you. It will be fun to have little babies at the same time. You have to let me know how your appt goes on Monday.

I know what you mean by everything in this post. Even though I don't get sick, I still get that feeling of "if I could just puck I might feel better". I just only lasts for about 2 or 3 weeks and then I am good. I also figured out it isn't so bad if I don't wait to long to eat.
I am already getting up to pee and I HATE that. The worst is the nights that Ryker gets up. Of course they are not at the same times. UGH!
The tiredness is starting to get better, probably because I am through my fist trimester. I always feel better during the second trimester.

Hope you get feeling better soon!

Michele said...

Oh, congratulations! That's wonderful.

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Congrats!!

Fun with the Fenton's said...

Congrats! I was wondering if something was up. On Justin's Facebook page after his post about the kids throwing up someone had posted something about another on the way...and then it magically disappeared! Thankfully I didn't have to wait long to get a confirmation! :-)

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

Alicia! Yay! I am so excited for you and justin and bracken and emma! Iam so excited to see pictures and hopefully someday meet the new little one to come! yay! I seriously have been grinning from ear to ear for the last five minutes while reading this post. hahaha! I love it!

Damaris said...

Congratulations! I'm really excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOO excited for you! CONGRATS!

Michelle said...

Congrats!! That made my day.

Heather said...

That's so exciting! Congrats you guys!

Brittany said...

So that's why you wanted to know who my OB was...yes I'm a little slow ;) Congrats! That is so exciting!!

Carmel said...

congratulations!!

Jayne said...

Loud Yelling!!! Scream!! Hooray!!! We can't wait!!! Please keep us updated :)

Nathan and Sarah said...

That is so exciting!!! Congratulations!

Kristy said...

That is so exciting, congrats to you both!

Ben and Summer said...

Congrats, Alicia!! That is so great. I'm excited for more details!

Rachel said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I ~*~*KNEW*~*~ it!!! That is so awesome!!! I am so excited for you and I hope the M/S goes away soon!!! You need to post soon and give all the DETAILS!!!!!!!!!

Ruth said...

Congrats!!!

Tarah said...

Yea I found your blog! I lost the paper you gave me (I know...it was a few hours ago...welcome to my life), so I was trying from memory! Can't wait to keep reading, and Congrats again! So excited for you. And seriously, if you ever need anything (like a nap) I'm available to babysit, make meals, whatever. Just give me a call.