Jun 3, 2008

No More Training Wheels!

Ema learned to ride her bike without training wheels. I can't believe how big she's getting. While Justin was teaching her, we allowed Bracken to ride in the road with them. Now we can't seem to get him back on the sidewalk. Bracken's ready to learn too.

In the course of a couple of hours he fell three times on the pavement
Here is a video of one of her first times. She's getting better each time she rides. I'm a lot more freaked out than she is. (As you can tell by my screaming)



What a rite of passage!

2 comments:

*Katie* said...

Good for you, Ema! Alicia, you sound just like I would have :) Thank heavens for Dads or our kids would never do anything!

Rachel said...

That is so awesome Ema! Savanna will be about 10 before she rides without training wheels because she takes after her mama, who is scared of everything.