Oct 20, 2008

Bracken Turns 4

My little baby boy turned 4 today. It's bittersweet for me. I call him my "baby" because I don't have another one and I refuse to believe that I'm done having children.

And yet...its very exciting because he is starting to become more independent and I have more time to blog! (yeah!)

Bracken woke up and I asked him what he wanted for breakfast. "Cake", he replied. When I told him that I didn't have cake yet he proceeded to tell me how to make it. Something along the lines of : "put the frosting in the oven, bake it, take it out and put candles on then blow them out".

He settled for Oatmeal.

Later I told him that for his birthday I would make him his favorite food for dinner, or I would take him to the restaurant of his choice. Any guesses on what he chose?

"Peanut butter and jelly sandwich". I told him I would make that for lunch. What about dinner?

"Roast beef with cheese (aka Arby's Melt)".


We opened presents before dinner.





The videos are great if you have time. Very classic 4 year old stuff. Very Bracken.

We didn't get to the cake tonight. We all gorged at Arby's.

1 comment:

Fun with the Fenton's said...

I enjoyed the videos of Bracken...how funny is he! :-) Definitely makes me look forward to starting out family one of these days!