Oct 10, 2008

Twilight

The Final Trailer!

On her website, Stephanie Meyer asked Harry Potter fans to stop with the death threats! Isn't that hilarious? It was not Twilight that bumped Harry Potter, but they DID take advantage on an earlier (and better) release date.

I'm curious - how many of you are going to see the movie on opening weekend?(this is a hint to take my quiz!)


3 comments:

*Katie* said...

I'm a dork. I so already have plans. And a babysitter.

Tera said...

I wasn't sure when it was coming out. I hope to see it eventually, but I don't have anything planned.

Rachel said...

Ohhhhh, I can't wait! I'm clapping my hands in glee, in spite of the late hour! Soo terribly excited, which is saying something as I haven't even stepped foot in a theater for close to a year. My poor husband; he still doesn't realize that he is going to enjoy it as much as I will!