Oct 20, 2008

A Weekend with My Mom

My mom came down for UEA and we spent her birthday together on Saturday. We decided to go to In-N-Out (like everyone else in Southern Utah). See the picture of Ema? Those people behind her are in line to order food. The line wrapped around the entire eating area. It was a little (ok, a LOT) insane.


I absolutely LOVE their Strawberry shakes. MMM, yummy! Looks like the kids do too!

I had a great day with my mom. It was such a blast to hang out with her again. Its been a LONG time since we've been able to do it and honestly, it was exhausting. I don't know how you do what you do mom!

If you don't know my mom, she is the most energetic, vivacious and fun person I know. I am SO blessed to have a mother who is also my friend. She is a rock and an example to everyone who knows her.

I LOVE YOU MOM!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Our Family said...

I love you too Joy! Will have to celebrate your birthday this week!
Maurine

Ruth said...

Alicia, your mom looks great! Please tell her hello for me!

Michelle said...

Oh, how I love Joy! It has been way too long!! My mom just turned 60-now that is OLD!