Nov 18, 2008

4th Picture Tag

This is so fun!

Rachel G. tagged me to do this, so here it is:

You go into your My Pictures folder and go to the 4th folder and post the 4th picture. My pictures are organized by year and then month (so it was actually the 4th folder, then the 4th folder again and then I clicked on the 4th picture:

Ahhh! Bracken's sunscreen adventure. Many of you will remember this well.

July 10, 2006

I had just spot cleaned a few places on the couch and Bracken decided to help by spreading sunscreen all over my white couch. (we had to replace the couch because the oils in the sunscreen started to pick up all the dirt) He spread it all over the couch AND all over himself.

The other pictures are funny too. I know this post is supposed to be just one picture, but you have to see this one too: (click on it if you can and you will see all the white on his face)


(the very next day he tried the same thing with body wash. I kid you not!)
Thanks Rachel. What a memory jogger! I tag Amy W., Eve S., Kelly C. & Summer K.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Haha, hilarious Alicia!! His face looks so mischievous! What a little booger! I bet that was fun to clean up!

Ben and Summer said...

Oh oooo! I really am going to do this, Alicia! I promise, just give me a nother ... week or so. That seems to be how long it takes me to get stuff done:) Cute pictures!