The beaches in old San Fran are SO cold. We decided to take a walk on the beach in our clothes, because actually getting wet was not on our agenda for the day.
It started out all fun and games . . .
. . . until Ema fell in the water.
Her face says it all.
(did you notice Justin laughing in the background?)
Wait until you see the video clip of her fall. It's classic:
After wet clothes, dried tears and a LOT of sand, we hit the road back to Sacramento County.
We tried to leave early enough to avoid traffic, but I think that's an impossible thing in California. We ended up taking a HUGE detour through Napa Valley and I fell in LOVE with the wine country. It's beautiful!
Would it be strange if a mormon bought a winery?
Probably.
Almost as strange as a giant chair in the middle of nowhere.
2 comments:
Justin was so helpful- I can see your underwear (aren't Dads great-ha) don't say that as she gets older- she would be mortified!
hahaha! I opened the picture up bigger of Justin laughing in the background. Classic!! Im loving your posts!
Post a Comment