Oct 13, 2010

Gracie's Mii

Gracie will be 2 months old before we take her back to the Dr. for her stats.  We just can't wait that long to know how big our little girl is getting.

So, we enlisted the help of our Wii Fit!!

We created her a Mii with a bald head and a pink beanie, but then when we entered her height (1' 10") and birthday, a puff of smoke appeared and she turned into this:


Now, everytime we turn on the Wii Fit she crawls to her spot in the lineup.  
How adorable is that?

As of Sunday night, Gracie weighed almost 8lbs!  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG that is too cute! We'll have to see what our Teage does!

Brooke said...

Super cute! We don't have the Wii fit, but I want it really bad.

The Bests said...

So, it's been so long since I have caught up on your blog, but I figured I needed to see if you had had your sweet baby yet. Congratulations to both of you Alicia and Justin (and big sister Ema and big brother Bracken)! Your little Gracie is adorable!!! We love you guys and are so excited for your family!