Oct 11, 2010

A New "Do"


As you can tell from Ema's hair, she's been "growing" her hair right along with me.  

When my talented sister-in-law Julie came down for the weekend with her scissors, we took advantage of her mad skills and had her cut our hair.  Ema had the most extreme makeover.  


Before


After
My sweet little 7 year old now looks like a 7 year old. . . WHY didn't I think of this sooner???

For those of you living in Utah County *or even SLC, because she's worth the drive* check out Seasons's Salon and Day Spa! 

If you call the salon to get an appointment with her, she works Tuesday - Saturday and there are two Julie's so, ask for Julie B.  She's amazing!

Since this is starting to sound like an ad for her salon, I will end there.  :)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Way cute! Why didn't you post pictures of your new haircut?!

Steve and Donna said...

cute cut- great work Julie :)

Rachel said...

She looks so much older!! I love that haircut!!!