- Bracken started baseball. He's a "heavy hitter" and it's adorable {yes, I still refer to my six year old as adorable} to see him shuffle around the bases. Running is not his strong suit.
- The vacant house across the street from us sold to a family with FIVE kids. And their daughter is in Ema's class and their son is in Bracken's. Needless to say, my kids are in heaven! We don't see them much anymore.
- Friday is
my birthdaythe Royal Wedding. So we're counting down to that. - We had a trip to Alpine planned for Easter, but my step-dad came down with shingles. {and I'm not talking the roof kind of shingles} That put a damper on things, but we're making the most of the weekend here in the SUN!!!!
- I made contact through Facebook with a girl from Albania who I'm pretty sure we're distantly related too. Is that crazy? I don't care.
- Gracie's finally on a great nap schedule so I'm sewing again. It's like a bubble bath for my mind!
- We're finally getting the kids' pictures taken on Monday from my friend Tara. She's awesome and I can't wait to see how they turn out. Stay tuned. . .
Apr 23, 2011
FYI:
I've been busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment