My friend Katie watches Ema and Bracken two days a week so I can go to classes. She has two little girls, Abbie and Annie. Abbie is 2 and adores Bracken. Bracken loves her too. Here is a quote from Katie's blog about what happened today:
"Bracken came over to play with Abbie this morning, and those two are so funny! They sat on the floor and while Abbie played with her Hello Kitty castle, Bracken fixed it for her with the tools. When it came time to clean up because Bracken had to go home, Abbie stood there solemnly holding his hand and said 'mom, Bracken is my boyfriend', and Bracken said 'yea, and Abbie is my girlfriend.' Neither Alicia or I are sure where they even heard that, but I'm sure glad they get along!"
Tonight I asked him who his girlfriend was and he said "Abbie". Then I asked him what a girlfriend was and he looked at me, shrugged and said "fun".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How funny! After I read that I asked Abbie and she said 'Bracken' and that boyfriends 'get her toys and treats'. Thats what I think boys do, too :) You guys are so fun - thanks for the movie :)
Post a Comment