
Many of you know of our children's obsession with Peter Pan. If you missed that somehow - now you know. We own two different versions of Peter Pan as well as Hook and Return to Neverland. So, when we found out that Ellen Eccles Theater was bringing in Peter Pan, we got so excited. Now, here's the thing. Children under 5 are not supposed to be admitted, but we decided to smuggle Bracken in anyway. He looks older than 3, right?
When we walked through the doors of the theater Justin zoomed past and left me to deliberate with the head usher whether or not Bracken would be alright throughout the performance (I lied and told her that he was 4 and no one had told us about their little rule) . Justin was already sitting in our seats by the time she let me go and I was a little bit bothered that he left me with the confrontation. I mean, isn't HE the communication major? Seriously.
Well, Bracken did wonderfully (even though he was extremely tired) and the kids enjoyed the show as much as we thought they would.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you had fun! No wonder Bracken wanted to watch Peter Pan today! Isn't 'men' and 'communications major' kind of an oxymoron? Just kidding, Justen! I'm sure your negotiating skills are top-notch!
Hey!!! When did you start doing this!?!? Awesome! So glad to find your bloggy. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous that you got to go see this!!! I wanted to see it so bad. If only tax return came sooner...I'm so glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment