Jan 29, 2008

Bedtime Fort


Because the kids share a room, we usually put one of them to sleep in our bed and then move them when we come to bed. This works out best for us because they fall asleep faster when they can't feed off each others giggles. Here is what I found when I went to get Bracken off of my bed last night



Can you find Bracken?

He had made himself a little "fort" underneath our pillows.
Here is a closer look. Isn't he cute?

4 comments:

Alisha said...

I'm so excited that you started a blog. Your kids are so cute! Good luck with applying to law school. Sounds like there are a lot of possibilities. I believe the one in MN is where by best friends husband just graduated from and they loved it there. It's been awhile since we've seen your family, let us know the next time you come into town.

The Willson Family said...

Alicia I love your blog! So cute! Bracken is so funny - we love your kids :)

Kendra said...

Nice Alicia, your family blog is adorable. Thanks for sharing!
Kendra

Anonymous said...

What a cute family! Thanks for taking the time to share with us. I miss you and love you. I am also so proud of what you are accomplishing. Hugs and kisses for all of you from me!