She looks so beautiful & grown up. She is such a mini-you! How fun to have a 1st grader! Wow! & Little Man is too funny! That kid always gets us to laugh! p.s. when does DSC start?
Ema looks so grown up! I can't believe our little kids are starting first grade! Taylor starts on Monday and is sooo excited- I wish I could say the same thing about his mom. How is Justin doing?
5 comments:
What a stylish little girl! I want her outfit!
She looks so beautiful & grown up. She is such a mini-you! How fun to have a 1st grader! Wow! & Little Man is too funny! That kid always gets us to laugh! p.s. when does DSC start?
Ema looks so grown up! I can't believe our little kids are starting first grade! Taylor starts on Monday and is sooo excited- I wish I could say the same thing about his mom. How is Justin doing?
this is such a fun time- enjoy it!
I'm totally wiggin' out!? How do we have first graders!?!?! Ema is SOOOOOO cute, I love her dress!
Post a Comment