I started with a $4 placemat.
I loved the embroidery, the colors and the size.
Then I used a seam ripper to open up a side.

Filled it with batting.
And Ema loved helping!
I used a needle and thread to sew it shut and
Voila! New Pillows for my couch.
I wish I could take all the credit for this project. I got the idea from here.
P.S. The picture DOES no justice for this beautiful fabric. I absolutely love it. If you come anywhere near my house I will grab my pillows and bring them out to you. I love them!
Then I used a seam ripper to open up a side.
Filled it with batting.
And Ema loved helping!
I used a needle and thread to sew it shut and

Voila! New Pillows for my couch.
I wish I could take all the credit for this project. I got the idea from here.
P.S. The picture DOES no justice for this beautiful fabric. I absolutely love it. If you come anywhere near my house I will grab my pillows and bring them out to you. I love them!
9 comments:
Super cute idea! LOVE IT! :)
You have motivated me to do this. I will go and do!
Love it! So cute, can't wait till I can see them in person.
Love. Love. Love! I'm going to do that! I cannot believe I have never thought of that before! ;-)
Super cute!!! I'll have to try it!
I am so inspired, I just got back from Kohl's with three new placemats to stuff! Thanks!
WOW!!!! That is so awesome! I love that!
what a cool idea,and lots of times you can find placemats for so cheap!Looks great!
Jelena
The fabric is so cute! I think it will really tie in your reading chair in the room.
I got nervous that the fabric was some vintage thrift store find, then Justin reassured that it could be found at Pier 1. It's ok if we have matching pillows, right?
Post a Comment