My little guy is ALL BOY! Ask anyone who knows him and they will tell you. Except for this: He LOVES me to paint his nails. Right now he has powdery pink toes. I try to pick the most subtle color I can and usually it works, but last week he wanted RED. Bright red. So I did. It was the funniest thing. I got all ten fingers painted, he looked down at them and said, "Now take it off".
The only thing I can think of is that he watches the time that I spend with Ema when I paint her toes and he wants to capture a piece of it too. I made him take this picture before I took it off and as soon as I was done he wanted me to do it again! This picture is definitely going to haunt him as a teenager, but isn't that what parents are for?
Man, I love this kid!
P.S. He's feeling much better now and I pray he stays healthy throughout the rest of the winter.
2 comments:
That is so funny. My poor brothers are surrounded by 7 girls and I remember dressing him up in a dress. I snuck the picture into his wedding video, hahahahaha! Yes, retribution for a sister. I'm sure Ema will have a good time with that one later. :)
Your blog is so cute! You did a really good job! It looks like your family is doing great. it's been so long since I saw your family- Thank goodness for blogs so we can stay updated!
Post a Comment