It's good that their ambitions grow with them too, huh? Otherwise I would be a "bagger at a grocery store and a dump truck driver so I could find all the pennies in the garbage." Sadly that is a direct quote too! Haha, see ya next time we're at Smith's Marketplace...
Hello Alicia & family! Thanks for inviting us to your blog. Looks like you've put in a lot of time to make this look so cute. Your kids are adorable & that picture of Bracken makes me miss Wendy's even more (they don't have it over here). Thanks for keeping in touch!
Hey I love your blog it is so cute. You will have to teach me how you did that with your header. Oh and Justin, Aaron says hi! What a small world, I am glad that you fell upon our blog through Alisha's blog. Well your family is so cute. Have fun!
Oh and Justin, Aaron has his own blog to post pictures and stuff about his next deployment. It is aronisagonegone2.blogspot.com. Or you can just go to our blog and he is one of my friends, ofcourse!LOL!
6 comments:
It's good that their ambitions grow with them too, huh? Otherwise I would be a "bagger at a grocery store and a dump truck driver so I could find all the pennies in the garbage." Sadly that is a direct quote too! Haha, see ya next time we're at Smith's Marketplace...
Hello Alicia & family! Thanks for inviting us to your blog. Looks like you've put in a lot of time to make this look so cute. Your kids are adorable & that picture of Bracken makes me miss Wendy's even more (they don't have it over here). Thanks for keeping in touch!
I love those career choices! Kids say things in the funniest ways.
Hey I love your blog it is so cute. You will have to teach me how you did that with your header. Oh and Justin, Aaron says hi! What a small world, I am glad that you fell upon our blog through Alisha's blog. Well your family is so cute. Have fun!
Oh and Justin, Aaron has his own blog to post pictures and stuff about his next deployment. It is aronisagonegone2.blogspot.com. Or you can just go to our blog and he is one of my friends, ofcourse!LOL!
She is so funny! I hope Bracken never grows out of his super hero phase!
Post a Comment