
The Bush Girls.
Poor Carrie didn't get a cute matching jumper.
Oh well. She got the beautiful blonde hair!
Wait a minute...
one of these things is not like the other!
Poor Carrie didn't get a cute matching jumper.
Oh well. She got the beautiful blonde hair!
Wait a minute...
one of these things is not like the other!
Alicia, Angie & Carrie

The Moss Boys.
(don't you love how the older boys are in the nice suits and Josh is stuck wearing athletic socks and shorts?)
(don't you love how the older boys are in the nice suits and Josh is stuck wearing athletic socks and shorts?)
Jeremy Josh & Justin
2 comments:
That is so funny!!! I can't believe how blond Justin was.
I can't believe how cute you guys were! Ema looks just like you Alicia! I just laughed and laughed! Twinners! :)
Post a Comment