Apr 4, 2008

Musicians in the news...and Cap'n Crunch

So, the big news this week:

First, CNN & People both reported that Snoop Dog had converted to mormonism. Very funny, but not true. How many of you fell for that one?

Second, the New Kids ( now I guess they go by NKOTB) are reuniting. Wow. From what I can tell, this is not a joke.

Third, I'm addicted to MTV's new Rock the Cradle. This is American Idol for children of musicians. LOVE IT!
Fourth, I get my kids back tomorrow. This is exciting news, but it means that it's Crunch Time - (the kind where you work really hard under pressure not - the Cap'n Crunch Time)Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm missing my mission reunion so that I can stay home and finish my projects. Sometimes I hate being an adult.

1 comment:

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

Chase was like no way is snoop reading the book of mormon. I had to laugh.