Apr 3, 2008

Justin's Sleeping Antics

Justin does crazy things in his sleep...and he never remembers them in the morning. I remember the first time it happened. We were camping about six months after we were married. He sat up in his sleeping bag and told me that we had to get out. When I asked him why, he said it was because the "bad guys were coming".

Sometimes we have great conversations...
...while he's sleeping!

The other night he stood up and pulled the covers off of me. I was really upset because I had just barely dozed off and was feeling quite relaxed. I asked him what was wrong and he told me that I needed to get up because there was something climbing on our window *above our heads*. This scared me, so I got up.

Then I asked him what it was.

"A giant cockroach".

I just stared at him and realized he was probably having a dream. UGH!

Cockroach's in Utah? I highly doubt it. But thanks for waking me up.


1 comment:

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

LOL. Chase will laugh in his sleep. every so often I hear him chuckle in his sleep.