May 7, 2008

Worm Hunters

It rained today and I told the kids it smelled like worms.

This really fascinated Ema, who had to know all about worms.

When the rained cleared up we went on a worm hunt.

The kids were so intrigued with this little worm.







Ema decided to take a closer look.
















She captured it in her bug catcher and kept screaming, "Its the first worm I ever saw and I catched it!"

















It was only three or four minutes and she was putting it back on the grass.
Here she is waving goodbye.



















What a great first adventure as worm hunters!














(P.S. Don't you love the spider-man suit?)

4 comments:

Alisha said...

How cute is that! Also, congrats on gratuating, that's exciting.

Beckie and Erick said...

Hey Alicia! I'm glad you found my blog! I will put a link to yours on ours. Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love the Cover Me's too. My mom designed them and it's a brand new thing, so spread the word! The website isn't quite done. It's going to be a lot better when it is, plus my jewelry will be on it, so I'm way excited about that! Talk to you later! Beckie

Rachel said...

I think Bracken is seriously the funniest, most unique kid ever! I love him! Your worms are definitely "ewwy" but you're such a fun mom for making it an adventure. :)

Tera said...

I love childhood adventures. Just wait til they start catching frogs and lizards. Yuck!