Jun 29, 2008

Best Buds

Look how they've grown in the last two years!

June 2006 - Taylor, Ema, Bracken, Benson


June 2008 - Benson, Bracken, Ema, Taylor and Jackson

In the last two years, the Best Family has been a blessing to us.
Ema and Taylor became inseparable.
Bracken has been known to knock on their door in the early morning asking to play, they've always been there to watch our kids when we needed to run to the store for a quick trip, available for late night desserts and we never could've made it without them.
Thank you Best Family for all the memories!




5 comments:

Rachel said...

That is so cute!!! I can't believe how enormous Bracken is! He has grown so much! Ema looks so little and pixie-ish in the first picture too! You guys have the cutest kids...you shouldn't Keep Ema and Taylor too far from each other as they grow up, hehe. ;)

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

the Best family really are the greatest. your kids have grown up so much and bracken is so stinkin' cute...all boy! Emma's a doll and funny as heck! Well, I hope you guys enjoy your long vacation. sounds like fun and will be so rewarding after such a long couple of years! Where are you guys going to live when you get back?

*Katie* said...

I love those pics! It's fun to see them all together! Logan is going to be sadly lacking without you two great families :) We'll miss you AND the Best's!

Paul Rama said...

I feel your pain. We're up against the same thing. We've had the best time and friends in Long Beach and to leave our friends is tough. I wish you guys the best in your new adventure!

The Bests said...

It's been so long since I looked at your blog, so I hadn't read what you wrote about us. You guys are the greatest! Those pictures are so cute and it is amazing to see how the kids have grown. Thanks for all the good times and best of luck with everything! We'll keep in touch and as soon as I get a blog going I will let you know...no, I still have not done it. Taylor and Benson say HI!