We neglected the kids as we cleaned and organized.
I put Justin to bed around 2:30 am while I kept cleaning. I was mopping the floor as the sun rose on Thursday morning and at 9:00 am we checked out of our apartment in Logan. It was a sad moment as we said good bye to good friends and the place where we had called home for over two years.
We filled up a 10x20 storage shed. (For those of you who know anything about storage sheds - a 10x20 is usually used for a 4 bedroom home! )
Ema was not too excited about how long it was taking. After we filled the storage shed, we left for St. George...
1 comment:
I'm sad that we didn't know when you were moving. We both would have like to help you guys! I hope you guys have an amazing summer! It'll be one that you'll always remember!!
Post a Comment