Jul 16, 2008

TEXAS ROADHOUSE

Have you ever been to this place? It's crazy. Peanuts all over the floor, loud country music and incredible cherry limeaids!

Justin's older brother Jeremy just got a job as a proffesor for a University in Pennsylvania.

Julie (Justin's sister) is moving to Salt Lake next month. She'll be working as a nanny while her husband Matt goes to Helicopter Pilot School.


Jeremy had the ribs!


This is my incredibly talented sister in law Leigh. She makes books!

Matt (the future pilot), Julie and Ema

Ema and I

Justin's dad and Bracken.


Justin's Mom was in California for a wedding and Josh and Jayne were missing too. It wasn't the same without them, but it was fun to share one last dinner together before everyone heads their separate ways.

9 comments:

Eve said...

Your daughter is so pretty. It doesn't hurt that she looks like you! But her eyes are so dark. She's just an angel!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a fun night! Glad you're enjoying your "vacation" before you get back into student life. We miss ya'll!

A_ronisgonegone2 said...

Okay Justin, I've seen you post on mine and Megans blogs before and I never got back to you. That stops now. I will be better and start saying "hello Justin". So first time are you ready for this, Hello Justin. See that was awesome. Well man thanks for the motivating words. I will continue to wear my shorts, I really like them. How's the biking going? I've actually thought alot about starting to do road biking. It looks fun and if Lance can do it with less in his shorts than me, than why can't I.

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, I *love* that place! We got gift cards there for Christmas and...eesh, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. SOOOOO good!

*Katie* said...

Mmmm looks good! We miss you guys.

Lynette said...

Sorry that I missed out on all the fun! I sure love you guys!

Alisha said...

That's so great that you all were able to get together, before you go your separate ways. We love Texas Roadhouse...yum yum.

Paul Rama said...

Looks like you have a super fun family. I'm going to check out Leigh's books for my birthday present . . .

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

It was so good to see you a few weeks ago! I was so surprised to see you two! I wish your kids would have been there so instead of seeing them in person, I'll just continue to check your blog! The last time I saw them was before Julie got married... WAY too long ago! So I love looking at your blog! When is the big move?? Good luck with everything!