I promised a Fall Television Lineup. Not that many of you care, but - here it is:TV Guide has a great one. The only thing they are lacking are premiere dates.
I've spent hours writing a big LONG post about shows that you MUST see, shows you NEED to record, and shows that would be NICE to watch *if you still have time*. But it took me two hours and I still was only on Tuesday.
So I added my Fall Television Preview to my google pages. Its a place that I add things important to me. Don't make fun. I'll hurt you.
So here it is: Alicia's Fall Television Preview 2008
Enjoy!!
You will see why we need Tivo or a lot of DVR's here!
6 comments:
Ok, so How I Met Your Mother is the most awesomest show out there! You should totally watch it! Or at least iTunnes it. Criminal Minds is really good. And CSI, well its that the last season of Grisom. Oh, and this is ER final season, so even if you watched it a while ago, you should follow it this season. Noah Whiley (sp?) will be back for a couple of episodes. I've gotten into Lipstick Jungle, and it's good. I always really like Housewives and Brothers & Sisters. Oh and Survivor. Anyways, happy TV watching! It's going to be a good season. Go HEROES!
I sure love you :) Who needs TV Guide when I have an awesome friend named Alicia?!
You make me laugh. I used your list to create my own. It consisted of four shows: Chuck, House, NCIS, and Pushing Daisies. What do you think? It's going to be a fun season!
Love it Alicia!!! I am really excited for this fall too! My roommate has gotten me into a lot more shows and I have started netflixing seasons I haven't seen to catch up! Tivo/ DVR is a wonderful thing and I don't think I will ever ever EVER go without. :) Happy watching!
That is so funny! But I don't see the Office on there! I guess we caught this craze late, but Danny and I love the Office. Another one that someone lent us is Heros! Isn't that a great series?! We saw the first two seasons and I'm really excited for the next one!!
Oh, the office is definitely on the list. It's airs on Thursday evenings.
Post a Comment