I LOVE the start of Fall Television. I look forward to it all Summer. Seriously.When we moved I let my TV Guide subscription expire and it just about killed me. On Tuesday night I was in the grocery store and saw the latest TV Guide. So I bought it. I put it on the couch and put the kids to bed. When I was finished, I walked back into the living room and it was MISSING!!! I thought Justin was playing a joke on me so I started searching for where he might have hidden it. And then I saw it in the hands of my Father-in-law. My kindred television watching spirit. He had stolen it and started perusing the pages looking for new shows to record.
Now here is the setup here where we are living. There are two Dish Network receivers so we can record two shows at one time. But this is NOT ENOUGH!!! (and they don't carry the MTN - which means he can't get BYU football)
Now that Fall television is starting we need our TiVo capabilities also. So he called DirectTv and we are hoping to get FOUR tv's set up all with recording capabilities (yea!) .
I know you are reading this and thinking we are crazy, but for us its a necessity. Maybe even a lifeline.
Next post?
THE NEW FALL LINEUP!!!!
1 comment:
That is too funny!
Oh ya, who is jack?? I'm coming home soon so we should get together next week!
Post a Comment