Sep 8, 2008

Two kids in school?

Bracken started preschool today! Here is how the drop off went -

Bracken: "Mom, you stay here. I'm going to go by myself."
Me: "Well, I have to go with you because I need to give your teacher some papers"
Bracken: "O.K. Mom, but then you leave - alright?"

When we picked him up he was so excited to tell us all about his first day, the new friends he met, his teacher - Miss Annie, and his nature walk.

I can't believe he's in preschool already. It seemed like yesterday that I was holding him in my arms and rocking him to sleep.




This is a great picture - totally Bracken. We had him say, "AWESOME" for the picture.

4 comments:

Damaris said...

How exciting! Our little boys are all growing up.
Gordon says "Hi Bracken, I'm glad you like your new school. I like my pre-school too."

Rachel said...

Yeah but he's the size of a 1st grader!! I can't believe how much he's grown and his apple conversation cracked me up!!

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

How exciting! Two kids in school! I am in Sandy for 10 days so we will definitely need to get together when I get back! The pictures from when you first got married are cute! Time goes by so fast! The conversation you had with Steve was funny and Brackens conversation wit Justin about the apples was way funny too! It seems like there is always something entertaining going on at your house!

Lindsey said...

We get a kick out of almost every single post you write. Klay really wants nothing to do with blogging but every time I get on yours I make him come in the office so I can read it to him and then we laugh a lot :) Thanks for sharing your funny stories!