Ema has a school day routine.
Around noon we start thinking about getting Ema lunch. Everyday she asks for the same thing. A Corn Dog.
Then, we head to school. This is where it gets cute. Everyday I drop her off and she runs to the kindergarten gate. Then, she turns and gives me another wave or blows me a kiss.
(Here's a close-up)


Then, she drops her backpack off at the door and climbs to the top of the playground and waves again with another kiss or two.
She loves school and seems to be doing better than I am. It turns out you are not supposed to send them to school in flip-flops. Oh, and they had to institute a reward program for the kids (parents) to get to school on time. Don't they realize that it's ONLY kindergarten and maybe we just aren't used to having to get our kids someplace EVERY SINGLE DAY??? I'm sure that I'll get better with time. Thankfully she has twelve more years left for me to perfect myself. Oh. I can't wait to see how I do next year when I have to get her there so EARLY!

2 comments:
Taylor would eat a corn dog for lunch everyday too if I would let him. I was letting him and then we ran out and I haven't bought anymore yet. Ema is such a cutie! We miss her so much. Taylor couldn't have asked for a better friend. Hopefully they will be able to see each other soon.
That is so cute! Isn't it funny how starving they are when they get home? Savanna will have a huge lunch but by the time she gets home, she's starved!!
Post a Comment