I'm tired.
Twilight was good.
I won't tell you more than that.
That's all I'm allowed to tell you, but if you've seen it - comment here and tell me how you liked it.
I wonder what it would be like for someone who hadn't read the book.
The lines were crazy. Of course, our theater was showing a 007 until 11:20, so we waited in this line for 90 minutes. You should have seen the faces of the guys coming out when they saw all the "crazies" waiting in line.
I guess people showed up three hours earlier in anticipation of the big premiere.
Once we sat down in the theater, the manager came in and talked to us and told us that 41 miles away in Mesquite, NV 30 tickets were bought by the cast and crew for a "Red Carpet" premiere.
Well that sucks. If only I'd have thought to go to MESQUITE???
(I think she was lying to us. I can't find anything to support that claim. Although the actor playing Mike Newton is there filming a movie. Who knows.)
Now Justin is sleeping and I am blogging.
Nice.
I won't tell you more than that.
That's all I'm allowed to tell you, but if you've seen it - comment here and tell me how you liked it.
I wonder what it would be like for someone who hadn't read the book.
Well that sucks. If only I'd have thought to go to MESQUITE???
(I think she was lying to us. I can't find anything to support that claim. Although the actor playing Mike Newton is there filming a movie. Who knows.)
Nice.
2 comments:
Oh, what fun! I'm glad you got to take your hubby! Danny doesn't get the "sexy vampire" book thing, I'd have to drag him with me!
That's nice Justin went with you, Brandon isn't into it. My mom came with me to the movie and hasn't read the books, but she loved it, she's considering reading the books now. Love your shirt, I need to get one. I love Twilight!
Post a Comment