
Actually, I'm really not.
I just read that midnight showings of Twilight supposedly generated over $7 millon in ticket sales.
Fandango sold out over 1000 midnight showtimes across the country and now Twilight holds the #3 spot for advance ticket sales.
It surpassed the Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and Pirate movies. Dark Knight and Star Wars III hold the number one and two spots. (MTV Movie Blog)
I predict this will be just like Titanic.
Teenage girls going over and over and over. (possibly their mothers too)
It will make a lot of money and I'm sure there will be sequels.
That's all.
No more Twilight posts.
2 comments:
I love all your Twilight posts. I saw the movie and thought it was good, but oh so cheesy! They did great at casting the parts. I am glad you play bunko, so do I!
I think you're totally right! I actually really liked the movie and they made Edward look much better than Stephanie Myers described her. Check my blog for my "dish" on how I felt about it. :) Hehe, actually, you might not want to.
Post a Comment