Dec 18, 2008

Snow Day

It's 12:23 am and I couldn't sleep. It's officially Thursday. Today is supposed to be Ema's big Kindergarten Christmas Concert. She's been preparing at school for weeks. She's counted down the days and marked it on the calendar.

Tonight Southern Utah was pelted with snow. I think we have 2 inches or so on the ground right now and it's still coming down. The school district canceled school for tomorrow. How sad is that?

Tonight I went to Bunko and someone blamed me for bringing all this snow with me from Logan. You know, I didn't move here so it could snow like this. I will post pictures tomorrow. I am sure I will have plenty since I will be snowed in with my kids.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Is that your snowman!? That is sure chubby one! I heard about all the snow those warm places got, it's crazy! And the storm is heading my way!!!