She lost her front tooth earlier in the month, so she has this darling smile!
Ema begged me for a party and reluctantly I agreed. High School Musical was the theme this year. We came a long way from the last friend party that she had when she had everyone dress up like PRINCESSES! Oh, well.
I have created a slide show for you so you can see all the pictures. We tried to convince her to take her friends to High School Musical 3, but (again) she insisted on going swimming. Thankfully, Justin's Grandma has a condo with a pool and we knew that our group would be the only one there. It was easy to keep track of them.
Ema was completely spoiled. She had a blast and that's all that matters, right?



1 comment:
Awesome!!! I just barely saw HSM last week. Savanna hasn't seen it yet. What a fun party!! Happy Birthday Ema! :)
Post a Comment