Bracken came home from church with this:
When Justin asked him about it,
he said that he wants to go on his mission to
ALPINE!!
he said that he wants to go on his mission to
ALPINE!!
Why?
"So I can sleep overnight at my Grandma's house".
My logical, tender, home-body of a son - how I love you!!!
I hope you always love your family as much as you do today.
I hope you always love your family as much as you do today.
5 comments:
cute! :)
HAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!! He is so hilarious! And that look on his face just kills me!!!!!!!
I FREAKIN' LOVE B! how cute is he! I sure miss you guys!
LOVE, M
HA!!! I love him!! He's so funny!! Everytime I think of him I remember how he used to say 'like an ARMY!!!!' He's so freakin cute!
That is so cute, I love B.
Post a Comment