Oct 20, 2009

Dear Bracken,


Happy Birthday, little boy. I know you hate it when I call you my "baby", but like it or not - that's what you are. I will write about our birthday festivities later, right now I want you to know how much I love you. You are so much fun to be around. You always say what's on your mind - and usually it's hilarious to us big people, but I know you are sincere. I love your imagination and how you are always thinking of new ways to be a super hero. You have such passion for the things that you love (ie. dinosaurs, transformers, heros, star wars, your grandparents, and television *hmm, where do you get that from?*).


I love watching you play with your sister and feel so blessed that Heavenly Father sent me both of you so close together. I know you will be best friends for life. You are such a sweet, sweet boy and those who know you well can attest to this. You are kind, sincere and loving (though you are VERY easily distracted by tv )!


You are such a joy to me and I cherish the love that you have for me. Thank you for making me that octopus at preschool that you took time to draw tears on (because you know I cry when you leave for school). Thank you for letting me hang all your artwork on my wall (even though you'd rather play with it). Thank you for being such a good helper around the house (I know its hard to learn to clean up your toys). Thank you for cuddling with me when I'm sad or tired (I know you'd rather be playing). Thank you for loving me "both the same" as your grandma. I love you too.


Love, Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Bracken!!! Hope your day is GREAT!!!! :)

Rachel said...

What a sweet post!! I love his hair! I hope he had a great b-day!!!