Oct 29, 2009

Crazy October

Oh friends! I've been so bad about blogging.  This month has been a crazy one.  We've had a wedding, a baby shower, a bridal shower, a birthday, some visits with family, and now Halloween.  (We haven't even had time to SEE A MOVIE!!!)  I have SO much to catch up on, so if you see pictures or old posts to randomly appear on the blog you know I'm back.  I hope that sickness hasn't set it on your families, we're doing our best to keep from catching anything.  I bought hand sanitizer and put it in Ema's backpack and told her to use it.  A LOT.  A few hours later, Bracken came up to me and gently asked if HE could have some for his.  It was sweet.  Hopefully I will keep my kids from turning into little swines this winter.
The weather has started to change in St. George, but I am grateful for the lack of snow.  Having to turn the heat on has made me realize how much I HATE winter.  I mean besides Christmas, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, E & J's B-day, and Stephen's Raspberry Hot Chocolate - there's not much to look forward to . . . for me.  It's not like Fall, or Spring or Summer  - (which all have good TV & great changes in weather).
Which brings me to another random comment - Do you know how much I LOVE this stuff?  It's amazing. I crave it.  A lot.


LOOK!  It's a pile of leaves. . . .



With my kids in it!!! 


Ok, it's time to get ready for work.  I just wanted to let you know I haven't deserted you and I think about you all often.

3 comments:

Debra Hawkins said...

I am glad you haven't run away. I wish we lived closer and could have Glee Partys. I listen to the music more than I should.

Rex Bush said...

Nice post! Welcome back.

Rachel said...

Oh man, we ALWAYS have a huge tub (or tubS) of that Stephen's stuff! It's a MUST for winter!