Nov 5, 2009

Halloween Festivities



Here are some pictures to note:


This could have been a really great picture of us, but I thought it would be funny to do some "bunny ears" on my mom.  I don't know why!  I haven't done them in YEARS.  And now I have to photoshop my fingers out.  Oh well.


Here is my amazingly adorable nephew Jaxon.  He was Nacho Libre for Halloween.  His dad (Ryan) made his costume and it was adorable.





Angie & I dressed up as Raggedy Ann & Andy.

This costume was totally last minute, but it was so fun.  Angie asked me, "Are your kids going to be ok with you dressing up as a boy?" and I said yes.  The FIRST thing Bracken says when he sees me for the first time is, "Mom.  Are you dressing up like a boy?".  Angie and I laughed about it all night.  The kids had no clue who we were.  They just thought we were dolls.

Sad.  I must be getting old.



I decided that my family makes more of an effort to be together for Halloween than we do for Thanksgiving or Christmas.  Is that strange?

No comments: