Nov 5, 2009

Halloween @ School



A few fun pictures that I can't help but write about:



Bracken decides he wants to be a red ninja.  Not just a ninja, but a red one.  I found this $14 mass produced ninja costume at Wal-Mart, but I couldn't do it.  I knew it would cost me a lot more money and time (that I didn't have), but I did it anyway.  I was happy about the way it turned out.  Even if I had to stay up until 5:30 am the night before his Halloween parade to get it done - it was worth it!


We get to the preschool parade and his best friend at school is also a red ninja.  When I started talking to his mom, we realized these boys had most likely planned this all out together.  They both showed up as red ninjas and posed like this all time!  It was classic.

Here is my husband all dressed up for work at his school.  We had this costume from a murder party that we did years ago, but the dreads totally pull it together.


And here is my Cinderella.  One thing about Ema is that she totally gets into character when she's in a costume.  She takes it very seriously and poses constantly how she thinks the character would.  Remember this?


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brooke said...

You are so good. You know I don't sew. I love the costumes that you pulled and sewed together for the kids!