Things I have learned from being the Christmas Elf *:
*The Christmas Elf delivers a present to my children each night for the 12 days before Christmas. She's VERY cute, EXTREMELY sweet, and I think we'd be friends if she lived next door.
First, if you are going to have "Santa" deliver a present, make sure it is not your easily recognizable 15 year old brother. They'll figure it out. You'll get cute pictures, but you might owe him a really big favor. Be prepared.
Second, hot chocolate is not a good gift for a 5 year old. He will automatically look for an adult to give it to.
Third, don't ever forget to deliver a present before you fall asleep. It's heartbreaking.
And finally, the 12 days will go by very quickly. Make sure you snap pictures of the children unwrapping the presents in bed with very sleepy eyes and still clumsy fingers. It's TOO cute to ever forget.
Merry Christmas!!!!
I would really love to hear traditions that you do for your kids at Christmas time. I believe this has been my favorite part of the holiday season thus far and I am looking forward to Christmas morning when the kids aren't unwrapping little dollar toys, toothbrushes and hot chocolate.
No comments:
Post a Comment