. . . is my favorite Christmas song. This was the first version I fell in love with and I compare every artists rendition to it. I still haven't found one that even comes close. There is something about the hymn sung without accompaniment that gives me goose bumps. It encompasses all that we should be celebrating this time of year. Enjoy.
Just a little sidenote. She sings this version on the album Mother and Child: A Christmas Celebration of Motherhood. I bought it for $4.99 in a Christian bookstore on my mission in Dallas. When Justin and I were first married, our car was broken into and all my CD's were stolen. This is the ONLY CD that I haven't been able to get back. Click on the link above (or here) and see why. (I will give you a hint: check the price. Ouch.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment