Jan 1, 2010

Work Christmas Parties


This is Brittany *my assistant in the office and her husband Stew * Maintanance .  Please ignore their ugly sweaters.  It was a contest.


Meet Heather, McKay and Malachi!  They are the activities people.  And our ONLY neighbors with kids.  :)




Justin won the ugly sweater contest





But I came in a CLOSE second place!
(that's my boss' wife Bethany in the background.  I love her to death,  but I forgot to get a picture.)





Here's her significant other, Dan.  He's goofy.  But they throw KILLER parties.





We played the white elephant game with presents bought by Dan & Bethany.  (yes, that's a Wii you see in the picture.  Like I said, KILLER party!)

We ended up with a 32gb ipod touch like this one:





The next night, we went to Justin's work party and won . . .



. . . a 32" flat screen t.v!  Justin had a feeling ALL WEEK we were going to win.


We brought it home and let the kids open it.  I think they thought it was going to be something for them.
Needless to say it was a Merry Christmas for the Moss Family!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Fun, fun, fun! don't you love work parties that actually are fun and you come away with something GREAT?! Dustins work party treats us great too!

Crawford Family said...

Holy cow I want to come to ya'lls work parties!!!