Jan 2, 2010

Tweet. Tweet. Tweet. Tweet.







For the Nyberg Family Christmas party, all the grandkids sang "A Partridge in a Pear Tree".  The kids each had one day of Christmas (some days had two or three or five kids) and they sang the song in order.  Ema was "two turtle doves" and Bracken "four calling birds".  I had fun with their costumes.


Bracken's shirt was classic!


I was quite proud of myself for coming up with it. . . 



Here is the 5 minute video of the whole song.  You only need to watch the first few minutes to see how adorable Bracken was.  It was completely hilarious because he always wanted to sing "four calling birds" to the tune of "five gold rings".  Very funny and very adorable.

3 comments:

Eve said...

I laughed so hard. He keeps pitch really well! What a cutie! And I loved Ema's reaction to it too. So funny.

Rex Bush said...

Very Nice!

Rachel said...

PAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! You kill me, that shirt is HILARIOUS!