I have three REALLY good excuses why it's been a month since my last post.
1) I was still in my first trimester of pregnancy and either sleeping, eating or being lazy during my free time. Now that I am in my 2nd, I am now feeling more energized and ready to BLOG!
2) My computer died (RIP Faithful DELL). That computer saw me through 5 semesters of college, being a busy full-time RS President/full-time student/full-time mom, my first blog post and a move to a different city county college climate! Justin has started his Masters and he's ALWAYS on the mac. Which means, I am hoping for a new laptop for my birthday so I can FINALLY blog while he's doing his boring, old homework. Cross your fingers and make a wish, so I can blog on a regular basis again!
3) I changed my work schedule and I'm SO busy. I used to have two full days off each week (hence, while the kids were in school and I was supposed to be cleaning - I would blog). Now, I work the same # of hours, but I am always off when the kids are out of school. Which is SO good for them. They are loving it. But my hobbies are suffering. So, you will have to be patient as I search for time in my sleep to blog.
I am back now, and BOY! it feels great. I have SO much to update everyone on. We've had parties, mission farewells, ultrasounds of the baby (which I think is a BOY, btw), visits from family, etc. Can't wait to blog and post some great pictures, so look for the posts to start rolling in!
My Goal? Blog so much in the next week that when you see it in your reader you roll your eyes and say to yourself, "OH NO. Not Alicia Again.".
Love you all!
P.S. This is a shout out to my wonderful, talented, beautiful, new-mommy sister-in-law Leigh, who lives in Pennsylvania so I never get to see her. Today is her BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have an amazing day, Leigh! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad that you're blogging again. Fun to hear how you're doing.
I wondered where you have been! Welcome back to the world of blogging :)
I love it when you blog! And naps, they are precious! When you're up all hours of the night with an over stimulated baby, I'm sure we'll see many more posts, haha!
Hey, I can't get a hold of you, but I wanted to wish you a very happy birthday! I hope it's a good one and filled with lots of presents, and fun!
Post a Comment