Aug 23, 2010

The Diaper Bag Dilemma

Ok, readers.  I need your advice.  The time has come for me to pick a diaper bag.  
Because we have most everything we need for the baby I have decided that this is the one thing I am not going to go cheap on.  Now, most of you who know me well understand that although I would LOVE a Petunia Pickle Bottom, I just can't spend THAT much on a diaper bag.  So, I've found a great diaper bag line with a more reasonable price tag. They are all made by Kalencom and they are all laminated fabric, which I adore.  It's going to make cleanup a breeze.  They all come with a changing pad, zippered pouch and Thinsulate bottle holder.   And I need your help narrowing down the style. 

THIS IS SO HARD.  I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!
HELP
Please take a second to take the poll on the side and help me choose which one.  Thanks guys!
Watermelon Paisley with a Brown Background.
Double Buckle Apple Green Corduroy

Single Buckle Monkey Stripe in Pink/Brown/Lime Green
Harlequin Double Buckle in Silver
Made for Target Calypso Print
Single Buckle Black Corduroy


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Personally, I love the green apple. But if you want to turn heads, watermelon paisley will do it. And in a good way, too, not in an eeew what is that on her shoulder? kind of way. :)

Brittany said...

I like the green one and the silver one. The silver one is more neutral and could go with everything but the green one is so darn cute! Tough choice!

Whitegirl716 said...

I like the green apple, but the black corduroy would work too.

Michele said...

I love the watermelon paisley but the monkey stripe one is cute too.

Rachel said...

Looooooooooove the watermelon one!!! And all your posts! You're such a cute preggo mama and I can't wait to see that baby too!!!

j+b said...

watermelon paisley!my second choice would be green apple.cute blog!!