Aug 22, 2010

33+ Weeks Pregnant

Me: Working hard to make a baby!


Justin: Working even harder to make sure our HOME is ready for the baby!

Don't ask me why we waited this long to paint our house.  We are smack-dab in the middle of it, though.  This baby better not come early, because we are SO not ready.

I reminded Justin that we only have 6 weeks until this baby comes and I think we both are realizing the magnitude of what we're getting ourselves into.  It's like we're starting over.  Our kids are older and it's been a really long time since we've had a baby in the house.

UPDATE: I went back to the Dr. and my blood pressure was down enough that he's not going to induce early labor (yeah!), but I have to go in every week for an NST (non-stress test) on the baby and make sure I'm keeping my blood pressure down.  As much as I hate going to the Dr. each week, it's been fun to hear her heartbeat so often.  She's an active baby and it makes me excited to meet her.  

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I was about that far along when I decided to paint Lindsays new room downstairs. It took me a lot longer than I thought it would and I was so tired while doing it. It was so worth it though and it looks so cute. Im sure all your hard work will be worth it as well.

Jayne said...

So I heard just sitting and being pregnant, expends as much energy as a non-pregnant person hiking up a hill. Imagine when you're actually walking around doing stuff, it's like you're climbing a mountain!!

I figured this was more interesting than my spider fun facts :)

I'm so glad things are going better. She's almost here!