For some reason Bracken HATES the vacuum. I mean, literally HATES it. I know this because when I start to pull out the vacuum he will scream, "I HATE THE VACUUM". Once he even unplugged it while I was vacuuming so he didn't have to hear it. I can't decide if it is his sensitive hearing and the vacuum is too loud OR he's afraid it will scoop up some of his toys and he will never see them again. I have a suspicion it is a little bit of both.
Does this look like a happy boy? I think not. He just faced
death the vacuum head on and he survived!
Here's a little video of Bracken's protesting:
Sorry about the bad quality. I took it with the camera and I think the settings were off. He's saying, "please make it stop" over and over. I missed the beginning when he was screaming from the top of his lungs. But, you'll get the picture.
Oh! And it's proof that I have the best husband EVER. He even vacuums. How cool is that?
1 comment:
ha ha Poor kid! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment